Tuesday, September 22, 2020

You all know me well enough to know about my quest for KINDNESS and my love of LOVE. I try to infuse these things into my art as much as possible, not only because I think that kindness is the key to success, but because I know that the only thing that can really change the world is LOVE. LOVE is so powerful that it can literally turn your entire world upside down, in a split second. And the most magical thing about it... the more LOVE you give away... the more you will find you have. We are all capable giving of it. We are all worthy of receiving it. And the world needs it more than ever. So join me today in spreading love and practicing kindness. 🌍💙💚 This post is for the #goodtypetuesday prompt, and It would be remiss for me not to do this one :). Thanks @goodtype for the prompt. I love you and all you do for the world. ✨💞 ... #goodtype #goodtypelove