Wednesday, August 1, 2018

It’s interesting that when you try to talk about yourself in an honest way, you often find yourself tongue-tied. Digging for things to share about myself has helped me to understand myself a little more, but TBH, this 31 day exploration of myself was not the easiest thing. There were a few days when I felt like it was a burden or I wasn’t in the mood to bring up something else about myself to talk about. I don’t love to be in the spotlight, though I love my work to be. I don’t love to talk about fears or challenges, and I don’t like to focus on negativity. And talking about positive things about myself feels like bragging. • All in all, I’ve learned. I’ve stepped out of my comfort zone and I’ve remembered funny things about myself. And the more I find myself, the better human I become. So the final post of the #openmindopenart series is this... I am happy with person I am, and I am happy the growth I’ve experienced. I am becoming better by my own standards, each day. I am learning to be a better version of myself. Version 2. Or maybe version 2.3! 💜💖💙💚🖤 Art by Jason Naylor