Friday, December 14, 2018

THINK DIFFERENT... I’ve always used @apple products. When I was 12 my Grandpa gave my family a MAC PLUS. It was the first Apple computer with a mouse. I used MacPaint to make these silly digital drawings with it and I thought it was so cool that from that day forward I’ve been a cult fan of everything APPLE. Over the years I’ve had countless Apple computers, and because of them, I found a passion for design. It’s what led me to study graphic design in school. It’s what began my career as a designer. When Steve Jobs announced the iPhone in the Apple Conference in 2007 (which I always watch), I had tears streaming down my cheeks I was so excited. Actual tears! 😂😭 And in 2015 when the iPad Pro / Apple Pencil was announced I knew I would have one as as soon as it launched. I knew I would love it but I didn’t know how much it would change my career. It took me a minute to master using it, but since then not a day has passed without me drawing something on my iPad. It changed my entire workflow. It actually changed my life. So after all these years I decided to draw my own version of the Apple... it was time... 🖤 What’s YOUR favorite Apple product? Art by Jason Naylor