Thursday, January 3, 2019

They say you are not really yourself until you’ve found someone else... and the reason people commonly refer to their partner as their “better half” is because together, they complete each other in a way that makes the pair even stronger. In design principles, this is called gestalt... where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Together you make a magic that could not me made by a single person alone. It requires the both... 5 years ago I met MY better half. We complete each other in a way that makes the world a stronger, more colorful, more beautiful place. I wouldn’t be me without her... she brings the blue to my pink to make purple... she brings the black to my white to make structure... @juleswick to another 5 ... LET’S MAKE MAGIC!!! 💖💚💙💜🖤⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️ Art by Jason Naylor